- This event has passed.
Drink Technology India Mumbai 2018 – Food Event Details
October 24 @ 10:00 am - October 26 @ 6:00 pm
The Drink Technology India is one of the most important food events in India. The event covers the food and beverage industry with one show. Basically, it is a trend-setting platform brings together technology specialists, decision-makers and people of influence from all branches of the Indian industry.
Also, the event matches the supply and demand along the entire process chain. It includes raw materials, processing, filling, packaging, logistics and marketing solutions. Basically, it is a future-oriented, innovative business platform in alliance with International PackTech India.
Messe Muenchen India Pvt. Ltd. and PackTech jointly organize the event. The event is scheduled to be organized on 24-26 Oct 2018 at Mumbai Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India.
7 Reasons why You Must Exhibit at Drink Technology India Mumbai 2018
- You can meet the market leaders of the entire process chain for the beverage, dairy, and liquid-food industry.
- Also, you can increase your profits by engaging with key buyers from the west, south and north region.
- Stay ahead of the competition: Strengthen your brands by showcasing innovative products.
- Attend rewarding Buyer-Seller Meetings in the high-quality accompanying program.
- Benefit from the strong brand drink etc and its international network.
- Take advantage of the benefits of the co-location with PackTech India and FoodPex India
- The drink technology India does not only cover the entire range of products related to the beverage and liquid food industry but also represents all relevant visitors by branches. It includes non-alcoholic drinks, liquid food, milk and dairy products, packaging materials, alcoholic drinks, pharmaceuticals, oils, and fats, Industrial Goods, Services, and others.
Drink Technology India Mumbai 2018 Focused on
- Soft drinks
- Fruit juice
- Beer and brewing equipment
- Wine, sparkling wine, spirits
- Milk, dairy, and liquid milk products
- Liquid food (e.g. vinegar, edible oils, mustard, ketchup or soy products)
- Oils and fats
Visitor’s Registration at Drink Technology India Mumbai 2018
Visitor registration is free. Pre-registration will allow you to fill in the visitor registration form for your personal online ticket for drink technology India 2018. For pre-registered visitors, no need to stand in long lines. You’ll be able to pick up your badge at the pre-registration counter on site. Additionally, you will receive the e-newsletter with the latest market and fair-related information on a regular basis.