The Iphex 2017 is a well acknowledged event in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.The event has presence of pharmaceutical products and equipments, chemicals and compounds, medicines, specialized medicines, pharmaceutical accessories, healthcare essentials, healthcare services and systems, healthcare products and equipments and other similar products and services, is quite a unique event. The exhibition has been creating an international forum that caters to recent developments and upbringings of the two industries. Both the sellers and the buyers are benefited by means of this event.
Event Details of Iphex 2017
27-29th April, 2017 at Hitex Exhibition Center, Hyderabad
About Iphex 2017
- An exhibition that brings together the drugs, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry – all under one roof.
- one of the largest showcase of Indian pharmaceutical products and technologies to a global audience.
- Overseas buyers from focus areas are being invited to participate in the exhibition.
Organizers of Iphex – 2017
- PHARMEXCIL is the nodal agency to represent Drugs, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry in the global arena. With over 3000 members, PHARMEXCIL is mandated to help them achieve excellence in exports and facilitate overseas buyers to find suitable trade partners from the Indian pharma industry.
PHARMEXCIL acts as a single contact point for the overseas buyers and investors by providing list of manufacturers/ exporters of the Pharma Products of interest to them, provide assistance in coordinating appointments for the overseas buyers/ investors during their visits to India through its offices at Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi. PHARMEXCIL arranges for visits to manufacturing facilities, research institutes and meetings for overseas buyers with the exporting community for mutual exchange of ideas and information.
- The mandate of the Department of Commerce is regulation, development and promotion of India’s international trade and commerce through formulation of appropriate international trade & commercial policies and implementation of the various provisions thereof. The basic role of the Department is to facilitate the creation of an enabling environment and infrastructure for accelerated growth of international trade. The Department formulates implements and monitors the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) which provides the basic framework of policy and strategy to be followed for promoting exports and trade.
Exhibitor profile at Iphex 2017
iPhex will bring in the participation of over 250 leading pharmaceutical companies. The visitors coming to this show will come across, Formulations, APIs, Ayush Medicines, Nutraceuticals, Health Services, Biotechnology Products, Research and Development Services, Consultancy and Technology Services, Diagnostics Systems, Surgical Dressings, Medical Devices, Contract Manufacturing Services, Clinical Trials, Custom Synthesis, Pharmaceuticals.
Registration at Iphex 2017
There is no cost involved to attend this event.
Please Click Here to register online.